SQC activities include
- Mentoring how to produce artifacts, such as well-defined engineering documents using standard templates.
- Mentoring how to conduct standard processes, such as quality reviews.
- Perform in-process quality reviews to verify, evaluate and confirm artifacts.
- Verify and evaluate to improve the use of methods, procedures and adopted software tools.
- to ensure that the required level of quality is achieved in a software product.
- to encourage a company-wide “Quality Culture” where quality is viewed as everyone’s responsibility.
- to reduce the learning curve and help with continuity in case team members change positions within the organization.
- to enable in-process fault avoidance and fault prevention through proper development.
- Robust Reporting and Analytics Solution, tied to all processes.
- Exception Alerts identifies criteria for real-time tracking of adverse events.
- Advanced Searching and Reporting Capabilities drill down on the data.
- Workflow enabled Change Management process promotes company-wide operational change.