This is a complete Inventory Management Solution that can be implemented for the STORES Department of large / small factories. This system covers all the business processes involved from material requirement tracking to procurement and billing and provides complete information for Material Accounting and Consumption Analysis.
Any organization that carries an inventory of products has a need to maintain accurate information on the movements of all these items to better serve its customers and run a profitable business. Whether you need to manage one supply closet or a multi-facility warehouse operation, the goal is to cut down on manual data entry costs, minimize your inventory write-offs and overstocks and increase efficiencies in your supply chain.
A complete inventory management solution will consist of management software, mobile computers and label printers. These tools will enable your business to track inventory levels and movements in your warehouse or stock room by item, serial number, or lot number. With full visibility into your entire incoming and outbound inventory, you can make better decisions to maintain dynamic stock levels that meet the demands of your customers and usage.
What are the Key Benefits of an Inventory Management System?
A proper inventory management solution will streamline your business by significantly reducing costs and waste.
• Accuracy – Eliminate human error in inventory counting.
• Speed – Reduce man hours by using automated data capture.
• Accountability – Document shrinkage and loss to identify steps to reduce them.
• Mobility – Make adjustments or replace damaged/unreadable labels on-the-spot using mobile computers and printers.
– Comprehensive Purchase Ordering .
– Complete Inventory Management
– Consumption Reporting
– Role based Privileges
– Approval Processing and Workflow Management
Purchase Ordering Module
– Vendor Registration
– Purchase Order Entry / Printing
– Purchase Orders Register
– Purchase Requisition Register
– Supplier wise Purchase Orders – Summary / Detailed
– Goods Inward Entry / Printing
– Items Less than minimum Stock Re–order Report with POs raised
– Stock Reservation / Cancellation Entries
– Issue Slips Entry / Printing
– Material Return Note
– Purchase Returns
– Stock Adjustment Entry (Receipts / Issues)
– Consumption Report
– Material Requisition Slip Entry / Printing
– Current Stock Statement – Qty / Rate / Value
– Stock Ledger – Bin Card
– Consolidated Stock Ledger – Value Based
– Project wise Inventory Tracking
– User Role based Privileged Access
– Short Supply Printing
Basic Features :
- Non Returnable Gate Pass
- Returnable Gate Pass Outgoing/Incoming
- Inventory tracking with the help of Barcodes & Barcode scanning
- Goods Receipt Note (Printouts / Pending for Inspection / Pending For Bill / Register)
- GRN Inspection Sheet (Raw Material procured)
- Item Shortage From Challan Quantity
- Issue Register
- Return Register
- Stocks Adjustment Register
- Non returnable Gate Pass Register
- Department Rejection Return Register
- Stocks Reports (Stocks Statement, Stocks Balance)
- Stocks Ledger (Consolidated/Quantitative)
- Stocks Statement Summary (Category/ Group/ Type Wise)